Sunday, May 22, 2011

After The Rapture

I feel it is necessary for me to mention the Rapture phenomenon that took hold in the United States recently because of a man named Harold Camping. He had predicted that the world would end at 6 pm on Saturday May 21, 2011. As you can see by the fact I am writing this on May 22nd, things didn't work out quite as much as Mr. Camping had planned. What is disgusting is that this man preyed on the fear of people to line his pockets, Camping's ministry took in millions over this "event". Billboards went up all across the country, and the fear factory was turned up to full blast to get those dollars in. It is a shame that this happens, and attacks the image of sound, and intelligent Christians across the world who know that God is the one who decides on our fates, not some guy in California.
I pray that Jesus shows mercy on our nation and the people who take advantage of good Christian people across the land, because I believe if they don't seek repentance (as must I for my sins) they will burn in a fiery torment.
God be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment