Sunday, September 25, 2011

Answering The Call?

I am a believer in Jesus Christ. I have a great desire to serve God and develop my relationship with him. I want to follow my calling into the preaching. I believe that the time has come. I know what it is I must do. I am beginning to save my money and hopefully I will quit smoking to add to that newfound saving initiative.

I am now in the process of following the calling that my Lord gave me as a boy. I will right the wrongs in my life, and do the right thing. It is a great day to be alive. Although I know I will struggle, it is a struggle that is worth the effort because the reward is in heaven. As it says in the Book of Hebrews 10:32 "Remember those earlier days after you had recieved the light, when you endured in a great conflict full of suffering."

I have searched in a great deal of places and seen many different things. But I am committed to Christ, like he was committed to me when he died on the cross.

It is amazing to know that there is a purpose for your life. I am changing my life accordingly. I am most grateful for the encouragement of my Brother Jeff James. If it was not for his reassurance I may have given up on this. Also to my good friend, Bryan. For sharpening me.

I will keep you informed as to the developments. May God be with you all.

Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment