Monday, September 26, 2011

A Rememberance Of Those Who Have Helped Me.

I am really indebted to those around me who have allowed my Christianity to flourish. Namely three people as of late. My girlfriend Sophia, my former co-workers and friends, Mike and Bryan.


My girlfriend is incredibly special because she believes in Christ genuinely. It is so hard to find someone with strong moral and religious convictions in this age. Most of my peers are Atheistic or New Age. Her faith and the fact that she belongs to God are just some of her wonderful qualities. She is an amazing blessing in my life. :)

My friends Mike and Bryan I met at my former job. Bryan challenged me and sharpened my faith in Christ by talking with me for hours about theology, and I truly have cherished the talks we have shared. My friend and former co-worker Mike was also one who I talked to a lot about God for hours during and after work. He was less about engaging me on points, and more about sharing his faith. I'd like to think that some of it rubbed off on me.
I am truly thankful for these people because they helped me a lot with understanding who I am and what my purpose is.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment